Wendy was looking a my blog with Sydney
Sydney: Why does Sausha have a number on her shirt?
Wendy: Because she was in a race.
Sydney: Has she lost weight?
Wendy: Yah, she’s lost 88lbs.
Sydney: How long was that race?!
Super cute!You've done so awesome!!! Keep up the hard work, you're doing great!
That made me laugh. :) And congrats! 88 lbs is awesome.
That's funny. I wish that is how it worked ;)And 88lbs! Great job Sausha!!
After this peanut comes in Jan. I know who I'm calling for a race buddy!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute!
You've done so awesome!!! Keep up the hard work, you're doing great!
That made me laugh. :)
And congrats! 88 lbs is awesome.
That's funny. I wish that is how it worked ;)
And 88lbs! Great job Sausha!!
After this peanut comes in Jan. I know who I'm calling for a race buddy!!
Post a Comment